What you need to know before your first session:
1. Always plan to arrive 5-10 minutes early. We value your time. The start of your appointment is when we want you ON the massage table. If you are late, your massage has started without you and will still end on time. Please help us give you the full session you are paying for by being early.
2. We are located at 133 N Muskogee Ave Suite J, right beside Morgan's Bakery. Make sure you allow enough time before your session for parking on Muskogee Ave.
3. Tipping is appreciated but not necessary.
4. All clients agree to give at least 24 hours notice to cancel or reschedule their appointment.
5. If you believe you have any contraindications for massage please let us know before booking your appointment.
Cancellation and rescheduling policy
Please read this section. You will agree to it when you sign your client information form.
We have reserved your appointment just for you.
We require at least 24 hours notice for any cancellation or rescheduling. Call or text 918-525-2960 at anytime and leave a message.
If a true emergency presents itself that conflicts with your appointment, we ask that you notify us immediately through any medium necessary. It is your responsibility to ensure you have received a reply from us to confirm cancellation BEFORE your missed appointment time.
Cancel/change your appointment with at least 24 hours notice: no problem, no charge.
Cancel/change your appointment within 24 hours of your appointment for any reason: $35 cancellation fee, or 50% of the full session rate (whichever is greater). You can avoid this by sending someone in your place!
Cancel/change your appointment within 2 hours: Full charge of session, unless we can rebook that spot.
No show, no notice: If you simply do not show up for any reason, with no notice, we will charge your card on file for the session.